TRUFFLE ROASTED CHICKPEAS
2, 15-oz cans chickpeas, rinsed and drained
2 Tablespoons olive oil
½ teaspoon Sabatino Tartufi Truffle Salt
2 teaspoons Sabatino Tartufi Truffle Zest®
- Preheat the oven to 425˚F. Prepare a baking sheet lined with parchment paper, set aside.
- Dry off chickpeas with paper towels. The drier they are, the crispier they will be. For best results, dry off and let rest for an hour, to ensure all moisture has evaporated.
- Transfer chickpeas to the prepared baking sheet. Drizzle with olive oil and Sabatino Tartufi Truffle Salt and toss to coat. Make sure they are evenly spread out.
- Bake for 20 minutes; shake pan to move around chickpeas, and continue baking for an additional 15 minutes, or until crispy.
- Remove chickpeas from oven, sprinkle with Sabatino Tartufi Truffle Zest® and toss to coat.
- Transfer to a bowl and enjoy.