TRUFFLE VEGETABLE CHIPS
Truffle Vegetable Chips
10 large eggs
1 large zucchini
1 large parsnip
3 Tablespoons olive oil
1 teaspoon Sabatino Tartufi Truffle Rosemary Salt, divided
2 teaspoons Sabatino Tartufi Truffle Zest®.
- Preheat the oven to 425˚F. Prepare two large baking sheets, lined with parchment paper and set aside.
- Thinly slice your zucchini and parsnip with a mandoline (about 1/8 inch) or a sharp Chef’s Knife. The thinner they are, the crispier they will be.
- Dry your sliced vegetables off with a paper towel, to remove access moisture.
- Place the sliced vegetables on the prepared baking sheet, making sure they do not overlap.
- Drizzle olive oil and rub into the sliced vegetables. Sprinkle 1/2 teaspoon Sabatino Tartufi Truffle Rosemary Salt over each tray of sliced vegetables.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes, until browned and crisp. Remove from oven and let cool.
- Transfer the chips to a bowl, dust with Sabatino Tartufi Truffle Zest®, and serve!