TRUFFLE ZEST® ARANCINI
Servings: 2 for a light entrée or appetizer
Sabatino Truffle Zest
Butternut Squash (half for purée and half to sweat)
Sabatino Truffle Honey
1. Purée squash once it’s cooked with a cup of water and reserve a cup to plate with at the end.
2. Sweat onions, garlic and parch rice with butter. Add stock in increments, mix and add puréed roasted butternut squash, cook until Arborio is al dente.
3. Next, season with Sabatino Truffle Zest, salt and pepper.
4. Cool down rice on a sheet tray spread to cool faster. Once cooled, use a scoop to make a 1-2oz ball and roll in seasoned flour, then egg wash and lastly bread crumbs.
5. Fry until golden brown (around 3-4 mins at 350F)
6. Make Creme Friaché mixture by mixing Creme Friaché, salt, and Sabatino Truffle Honey. Grate Parmesan Cheese, put into small balls on Silpat and bake until golden brown (around 4-5 min at 350F).
* KEEP AN EYE ON THEM - THEY COOK QUICKLY
7. Fry sage leaves and season with sea saltSweat some small diced butternut squash with salt and pepper.
Once it’s cooked you’re ready to plate and enjoy!