TRUFFLE SPICED FRIED ARTICHOKE HEARTS AND MUSHROOMS WITH TRUFFLE MARINARA DIPPING SAUCE
Prep Time: 15 min
Cook Time: 12 Min
1 cup prepared marinara sauce
1 teaspoon Sabatino Tartufi Truffle Zest® + Cheese
Seasoning Artichokes and Mushrooms
6 large artichoke hearts in oil, drained
8 ounces Baby Bella whole mushrooms
2 tablespoons Sabatino Tartufi White Truffle Infused Oil
3/4 cup Italian seasoned bread crumbs
1 teaspoon Sabatino Tartufi Truffle Zest® + Cheese Seasoning
1/2 teaspoon paprika
Olive oil cooking spray
6-8 large fresh basil leaves
1. To prepare dipping sauce, in a saucepan over low heat combine marinara sauce, Sabatino Truffle Zest® + Cheese Seasoning and basil chiffonade and cook 10 minutes.
2. To prepare artichokes and mushrooms, in a ziploc bag combine bread crumbs, Sabatino Truffle Zest® + Cheese Seasoning and paprika.
3. Add artichoke hearts to the bag and shake until well coated. Remove artichoke hearts from bag and set aside.
4. Add mushrooms and truffle oil to bag and shake until well coated.
5. Prepare an air fryer with spray oil and heat to 390 Degrees F. Fry mushrooms and artichoke hearts in two batches 8 minutes each.
6. Lay basil leaves on a serving platter and arrange fried artichoke hearts and mushrooms on top and serve with a bowl of dipping sauce. If you don’t have an air fryer.
7. Heat 1/2 inch olive oil in a skillet over medium heat and fry artichokes and mushrooms in batches turning to brown all sides about 3-5 minutes per batch.